- New 7-speed automatic transmission (previously 5-speed) for improved fuel economy (AWD) and performance
- Standard 18-inch wheels and tires (previously 17-inch)
- New white color scheme for gauges and LCD instrument display
- Standard Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (previously on Journey models only)
- Three new exterior colors: Arctic Blue, Midnight Garnet and Graphite Shadow
- Moonlight White exterior color now available with Chestnut interior
- Revised Premium Package combines previous Bose® and Around View® Monitor Packages
- Previous Premium Package becomes the Deluxe Touring Package
- 19-inch wheels and tires added as part of the Deluxe Touring Package
- Advanced Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system added to the Technology Package
The EX’s long list of available features and technology includes RearView Monitor, premium audio system, power-up folding 2nd row seat, Lane Departure Prevention system (LDP), Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range), Distance Control Assist (DCA) and Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
2011 Infiniti EX Pricing
The 2011 Infiniti EX is available in four models: EX35 RWD, EX35 AWD, EX35 RWD Journey and EX35 AWD Journey. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)* are:
|EX35 RWD||3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic||$34,150 USD|
|EX35 Journey RWD||3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic||$36,350 USD|
|EX35 AWD||3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic||$35,550 USD|
|EX35 Journey AWD||3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic||$37,750 USD|
Infiniti offers a full line of luxury performance automobiles that inspire at every turn, including the G Coupe, Sedan and Convertible, M sedan, EX and FX crossovers, and the QX full-size SUV. More information about Infiniti and its Total Ownership Experience can be found at www.InfinitiUSA.com.
# # #
*MSRP excludes applicable tax, title, license and Destination & Handling fees. Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specs are subject to change without notice.